Old January 15th 05, 09:14 PM
Eric Greenwell

Stewart Kissel wrote:
Perhaps what he was getting at in rather a *snide*
manner was the current status of production, North
American dealership, and parts and service support.

These may have a direct bearing on resale value.

I sure don't know what fadoodle is talking about - and I don't see
anyone giving their Libelles away, despite their current status of
production, North American dealership, or parts and service support. At
least the Russia manufacturer is still in business and supplying parts.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA