Old April 24th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Dow (Remove Caps in mail address)

Default Sun N Fun '07 Redux

I wasn't there this year, but one other other item for the good list was
that Marion Blakey didn't show up. I finally got my Ku band satellite
receiver set up to receive the transmissions from the FAA Production
Studios there, and I caught the "Meet the FAA" session. They said she
had an international travel schedule conflict. (Uh. Ya, right.)

What are the odds of her showing up at OSH?

The TV people there do a pretty nice job. I'm going to try to remember
to record their seminars throughout the year.

I see that the FAA has brought out more ammunition in the power grab
they want in a statement countering the AOPA points.

http://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/...fm?newsId=8747