Old December 2nd 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Aerobatics books (Bertie, Dudley)

wrote:
I was reading Bertie & Dudley's analysis of some low level aerobatics
gone bad. They used a fair amount of terminology I wasn't familiar
with.

What are the classic books on aerobatics?

All of the books Bertie recommended are good. In fact, it was Duane Cole
who first interested me in acro.
For up to date modern explanations and terminology on the subject you
can't use better reference books than the books written by Mike Goulian
and Geza Szurovy. There are two.
1. Basic Aerobatics
2. Advanced Aerobatics.

I recommend these books often. They are extremely well written and are
applicable in a range from a Cessna Aerobat on through the most advanced
aerobatic aircraft in use today.

--
Dudley Henriques