Old August 10th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Noel

Default aopa flight planner access problems

Using this flight planner has become a regular part of my preflight prep.

My membership expires at the end of this month. I sent in my renewal about
a week ago. I noticed on Thursday I had lost access to the flight planner
application just after getting a renewal reminder pop-up and I still don't
have access. Has this happened to anyone else?

I hope it was just a coincidence. If not, I think aopa is shooting
themselves in the foot.
--
Best Regards,
Mike.