Old April 3rd 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

Default My Latest Adventure

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 13:00:00 -0700 (PDT), Dr. LoBotomy wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:13*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:41:45 -0700 (PDT), Dr. LoBotomy wrote:

Well that's a non-sequitur. But you admitted in a previous post that
you had sex with a 15 year old girl. If you're over 17 that makes you
a rapist and a pederast in most states. It's just strange that you
would admit to that in an open forum like this.

Ok chewtoy,
just one more, but I've got a life to get back to ok?

Hm, you say you think I'm an asshole. Well I think
that marvelous, simply Jim Dandy, because as stupid
as you are I wouldn't want it any other way.

Ok that's all you get for now. I've got a gourmet
meal to eat and fan mail to open.

It's interesting how you keep on claiming to be so busy, and you've
got so much to do and you can't spend it on Usenet but when somebody
answers your post you post back within 5 minutes. All you are is
another desperately lonely loser, probably living in his mother's
basement hiding behind a incredibly transparent Usenet persona.

But I'll leave you to your Chef Boyardee "gourmet meal".

Ah look at all the krazy people.
I look at all the crazy Mark(ie)s.

Marcus Mark(ie) picks up the dirt in the church where a wedding has
been
Lives in a dream.
Waits at the window, wearing the face he keeps in a Prozac bottle by
the door.
Who is it for?

Ah the lonely Mark(ie)
Where does he come from?
Ah the lonely Mark(ie)
What nuthouse does he belong?

Dr. Hot**** writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
Just Me comes near.
Look at him working, whacking his dick in the night when there's
nobody there.
What does he care?

Ah the lonely Mark(ie)
Where does he come from?
Ah the lonely Mark(ie)
What nuthouse does he belong?

Ah, look at all the lonely people
Ah, look at all the lonely people

Marcus Mark(ie) died on the can and was buried along with his plane
/Nobody came/
Dr. Hot**** wiping the dirt from his dick as he walks from the grave
No one was saved

Ah the lonely Mark(ie)