Old April 3rd 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default My Latest Adventure

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:54:23 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 03:14:25PM -0400, Mark wrote:

( **** my )
( hiney )
( assclown )
-------------
O ^__^
o (oo)_______
(__) )\/\
||----w |

Ooh, Markie. What great presentation software are you using to
generate those messages? Enquiring minds want to know.

Regards,

Steve

Once upon a time, I was at a private beach when this fat-gutted,
drunken redneck showed up. He stumbled down to where some
of us were chilling out and bellowed, "HEY, WHAT CHAW DOING?
MIND IF I JOIN Y'ALL? DON'T WORRY, I AIN'T NO QUEER!"

Then he invaded our private space. I told him, "We aren't gay
either, but I'd prefer someone like that to you, fat asshole."

You see Steve, this applies to you too. Except for one thing.
You obviously are aroused by men. Psych 101.

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.