Old July 24th 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default Logan contest reporting now only on Soaring Cafe

On Jul 23, 7:06*pm, "
wrote:
On Jul 23, 3:32*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:

I too, as an SSA member, ask you to please continue posting your reports on
the SSA web site. *You are doing a great job of reporting and we all enjoy
your articles very much.

If someone else wants to post additional articles on the SSA web site, they
are welcome to do that.

Paul Remde

"T8" wrote in message

On Jul 23, 5:20 pm, Frank Paynter wrote:

I have been asked by the contest management here at Logan to stop
posting my reports on the official SSA site, so henceforth these
reports will be available only on SoaringCafe.com. Apparently I was
using the ‘U’ (Unlandable) word a little too often for their taste. I
freely admit that a lot of the areas that from this flatlander’s
perspective looks unlandable may in fact be perfectly safe from the
point of view of a Logan regular, but hey – I’m not completely dumb
and it looked pretty scary to me! ;-).

As an SSA member, I invite you to continue posting on the SSA reports
site.

-Evan Ludeman / T8

Me too!!

Me four! That is seriously bad policy and a stupid move by
someone. 5 busted gliders deserves to be called out!

P3