Old November 13th 18, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Which Soaring weather service subscription is best?

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 8:46:24 AM UTC-8, Nick Kennedy wrote:
I think I'm going to subscribe to a Soaring weather forecast service.
Which ones are great and easy to use without alot of prior knowledge?
Skysight?

I prefer SkySight to XC Skies of Top Meteo.
Top Meteo isn't as easily readable as the others. A sea of numbers with rivers as the background map?
SkySight is owned by a true enthusiast. Responsive to user suggestions.
The other... In my experience has VERY poor response to customers.
Jim