Old November 12th 05, 12:31 PM
Daren & Wendy

Default Garmin 430/530 WAAS upgrade reminder Nov 15

"Paul kgyy" wrote in message
oups.com...

I know that there is considerable skepticism about whether this will
ever be delivered, but the best way to make sure it isn't is if nobody
signs up for it. So if you do have one of these units, please provide
your serial number to your installer and get your name on the list.

There is no upfront cost aside from the time for the phone call.

I talked to the lady at Garmin yesterday as my dealer was registering me for
update. She said she's been swamped with last minute registers so I think
Garmin has got the picture that we want it done. I'm not holding my breath
on 2006 though.