Old August 30th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Al G[_1_]

Default Flight 93? Or an A-10 Warthog?

"Dan" wrote in message
R. Scott wrote:
"shrubkiller" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Aug 30, 5:17 am, Hobo wrote:
The Shanksville crater, many people stood around all asking the same
question: Where is this 757 supposed to
be?http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/imag.../crater_ap.jpg

The crater from above. 757 crash, or
munitions?http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...aerial_wdr.jpg

Watch Loose
Change:http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29448192753501

.....................and why was the debris trail 6 miles long if the
plane dove into the ground?

Shhh no don't go confusing them with facts. It hurts their little tin
covered heads

Oswald was responsible for JFK, 9/11 and many other conspiracies. He is
in charge of the black helicopters. The film of Oswald being shot is a
fake. The world is coming to an end because it is hollow and being rapidly
filled with waste from the space alien visitors. They access it through a
secret Nazi underground u-boat base built during WW2. Hilary Clinton is
their leader. Little brother is watching you.

I think that just about covers everything.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Whew, thanks Dan, I feel better already.
The tinfoil hats, shouldn't they tuck under the chin for full
coverage?

Al G