Old October 7th 03, 08:13 AM
Tony Williams

"Paul J. Adam" wrote in message ...
In message , lisieux
writes

'So, Brits had to adopt another design, but this is also another
story. There's also some rumors that infamous British SA80 / L85
assault rifle, introduced in 1980s, was based on the EM-2 design. It
is not true, since the crappy L85 has nothing in common with EM-2
except for general external "bullpup" layout.'

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as59-e.htm

I think the wording is its own evidence as to veracity, don't you?

I'll have to have a word with Max about that I suspect that he
wrote it before the successful use of the L85A2 in Iraq.

Tony Williams
Military gun and ammunition website: http://www.quarry.nildram.co.uk
Military gun and ammunition discussion forum:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/autogun/messages/