Old June 15th 21, 02:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oxygen

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 8:18:09 AM UTC-5, Guy Acheson wrote:
The money you will save on oxygen refills using the EDS will pay for the unit.
Ditto on leaving the unit on automatic and use it from take-off to landing.
It was very impressive to experience how much more alert I felt at the end of a long day of flying when I used the EDS as compared to the old manual systems.
Consider the EDS to be an airbag system for your brain.

Thanks everybody for the feedback. Looks like I'll be going with the MH system. I appreciate your opinions and advice.