Old September 22nd 04, 09:31 PM
Karen Johnson

Yeff wrote in message ...
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 06:11:16 -0400, Cub Driver wrote:

Thanks for the pointer, Karen. (Registering to read the article was a
pain. I wish newspapers would get over that idea.)

Bookmark this site: http://www.bugmenot.com/

More Blue Angels Information:

I talked to Public Affairs at NAS JRB New Orleans. He said he is "not
authorized" to release information about whether the team will
temporarily base aboard NO, except to say that the C-130 (Fat
Albert)has dropped in a few times enroute to other points. (I guess
"official" word on anything BA related should rightfully come directly
from the team PA Officer.) He also indicated that future airshow
appearances are "in limbo." Of course, our primary concern is for the
welfare of the team and their families.

Thought you might like to know there is another AP online article that
shows a picture of Commander Russ Bartlett at
http://www.naplesnews.com/npdn/flori...192844,00.html
And, FYI, there is a new web site about the original Blue Angel, Butch
Voris, at http://www.firstblueangel.com/ He has a book out.

Best to all. Karen