Old January 7th 04, 10:29 AM
Ross Oliver

Jay Honeck wrote:

Can you add any more to this list?

Here are the west coast fly-in musesums I recall off
the top of my head (with some help from Google):

Hiller Aviation Museum, San Carlos, CA
www.hiller.org

Pacific Coast Air Museum, Santa Rosa, CA
pacificcoastairmuseum.org

Castle Air Museum, A****er, CA
www.elite.net/castle-air/

Wings of History Air Museum, San Martin, CA
www.wingsofhistory.org

Planes of Fame, Chino, CA
www.planesoffame.org

Aviation Musuem of Santa Paula, Santa Paula, CA
www.amszp.org

Museum of Flying, Santa Monica, CA
www.museumofflying.com
(has been closed for several years, but website says reopening in 2004)

Estrella Warbirds Museum, Paso Robles, CA
www.ewarbirds.org

Western Museum of Flight, Hawthorne, CA
www.wmof.com

Palm Springs Air Museum, Palm Springs, CA
www.air-museum.org

Santa Maria Museum of Flight, Santa Maria, CA
www.smmof.org

Museum of Flight, Seattle, WA
www.museumofflight.org

Oregon Air & Space, Eugene, OR
www.oasm.org

Evergreen Aviation Museum, McMinnville, OR
home of the Spruce Goose
www.sprucegoose.org

There's a museum at some small airport around Las Cruces, NM, I visited
one time, but can't remember the name.

Ross Oliver