Old February 14th 05, 11:12 PM

Robbie S. wrote:
Any one know of a reliable mechanic for a pre buy in the Pheonix, AZ
area......

I highly recommend Chandler Aviation (not Chandler Air Service) at
KCHD. Talk to Frank. They will be as thorough as you can afford.

I was over there two weeks ago and they were doing major work (i.e.
wing corrosion repair) on a couple of planes that had recently been
purchased after quick-n-dirty prepurchase inspections by other shops.

I happened to be there dropping off a friend who was picking up her
Grumman after a very painful first annual. They found routine annual
items that obviously hadn't been addressed in years. Better to let
these guys see it before you buy than after :-)

They're on the web at : http://www.chandleraviation.com/

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)