Old December 7th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default Mystery of crashed glider in Arizona

On Dec 7, 3:44*pm, Mike the Strike wrote:
According to the FAA N number registry, it's a Moni that was
registered in 1989, and cancelled in 1992. *The acft is shown as
"Destroyed"http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=...

I don't think it is a Moni (they all had an engine!) and also suspect
it is an earlier ship than 1989 - 1970s vintage is my guess.

Mike

The owner just probably had a thing for that N Number, V-tails, and
crashing, I guess. Me... I crash something, I'm gonna' try something
different!