Old December 23rd 04, 05:32 AM
zatatime

On 22 Dec 2004 19:38:41 -0800, wrote:

I've got a 6-year old son who's convinced he'll be a Blue Angel when he
grows up.

He's asked a number of times if we could go do aerobatics some time.

I think he's too young for it to be safe, but at what age might it
start to be appropriate? What types of things to I need to take into
consideration?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Alex

My friend started flying upside down with his father at age 5. He did
his first aileron roll (he was flying) at age 7.

Sounds like a light aero ride may be in order. Just make sure he
understands to keep his hands away from the controls.