Old April 12th 04, 12:23 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
(Peter Stickney) wrote:

In article ,
"Prof. Vincent Brannigan" writes:

Allen Thomson wrote:

"Brian Sharrock" wrote

Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
were tending toward triangularity.

Triangularity? Is that another life-style/choice for
San Francisco to legalise ...

Heh. I should have read that twice before posting it. Anyway,
I suspect that in San Francisco couples tending toward triangularity
are considered to be hopelessly square.

if you take this any further the Pentagon will put a hex on you.
then you will be be at 6s and sevens before being told to STOP

Not before I ate. And would I have to be Dressed to the Nines?

Nope Pete, you'd need to be a perfect ten (replete with tan two)

Perhaps some of that spray on tan Kerry is wearing?