Old November 22nd 19, 08:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathon May

Default Ventus 3 Sport fuselage

At 01:16 22 November 2019, wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 3:21:00 PM UTC-5,
Nat...@coldmountaincabi=
n.com wrote:
Considering a Ventus 3 FES, which of course comes with

the Sport
fuselage=
.. I=E2=80=99m 6=E2=80=99 in height and 170 lbs, pretty

slender - can
anyone=
with first hand experience speak to the size/comfort I would

likely
experi=
ence in this ship?

I know 5 V3 pilots; 3 are FES (which have shorter footroom)

and 2 are
turbo=
s. None of them (especially KM) are your size. If you have

broad sholders
y=
ou may have additional fit problems. My guess M&H will have

one on display
=
at the SSA Convention in Little Rock. Hope you try one on.

How long is the waiting list for a V3? it was over 4 years but
should be less now in full production.