Old December 2nd 03, 10:12 PM
Rob Perkins

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:17:06 -0500, Andrew Gideon
wrote:

Ah, but it is reasonable. It isn't merely that you "used a scripture". If
you were discussing some religious detail, that would be reasonable.

And, here's where I get off the ride. If I can't explain my point of
view and cite the source of the ideas without the sources being
dismissed out of hand, then I agree, there is no point to it.
Especially if you won't repair your own fallacies, Andrew.

And in any case, the idea that "faith" is not a "religious detail"
strikes me as patently absurd. You're still moving the goalposts.

Rob