Old August 19th 03, 10:02 AM
A.A. Fussy

Quite interesting is Brisbane and Sydney terminal buildings-both look like
what is currently there-even the closed Sydney Express terminal is there-and
both are quite update to date. Good, relaistic scenery there with Intel
Extreme Graphics (82845G)
"Randy L." wrote in message
I thought this would be a good place to start to find interesting scenic
objects in FS9. Scroll half-way down the page and you will find a table of
scenic objects and the lat.& long. coordinates. I know this table is for
FS2000, but so far all of the places that I have checked have also been
accurate for FS9, and I think this is a good place to start. I have also
found hot air balloons near Deer Valley, Ariz. and stone faces on Easter
Island. It's almost like a scavenger hunt! I hope others post interesting
scenic objects that they have found.

Randy L.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/fligh...s_scenicFS.asp

--