Old March 2nd 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck

Default Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" Photo Page Update

Sorry, I haven't sent this out for far too long...but for those who
don't know, we've got a "picture page" of rec.aviation users (and
their aircraft) he

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

To see a new update, go here to see some new pix of Ken Reed's AWESOME
'91 Mooney M20M:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_q_-_z.htm#R

Want pictures of YOUR "pride & joy" on display, for the rest of us to
admire and drool on? It's easy -- just send 'em to me (attached to an
email) at and I'll get them up ASAP.

Please try to restrict it to half a dozen or so pix, with a short, 1
or 2 paragraph write-up of your home base and maybe how many times
you've made it to OSH or SNF. 640 x 480 resolution is ideal, but I
can work with just about any size.

Enjoy!

:-)
--