Old March 4th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tony Cox

Default Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" Photo Page Update

On Mar 3, 4:15 pm, Michelle P
wrote:
Tony Cox wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:
. com...

Want pictures of YOUR "pride & joy" on display, for the rest of us to
admire and drool on? It's easy -- just send 'em to me (attached to an
email) at and I'll get them up ASAP.

Perhaps Mxsmanic will submit a picture or two of himself
slobbering over his grimy Pentium.

Have you heard of a kill file? Use it I did.
Michelle P

Now why on earth would I want to do that? Watching
his posts annoy people is just a hoot! You don't know
what you're missing.

It's just that now he is part of the family here,
he ought to have his "pride & joy" displayed in the
Rogues' gallery with the rest of us.