Old January 26th 04, 07:51 PM
Dennis O'Connor

I'm not totally up to speed on this thread, but reading between the lines
of your post Jay - there are companies that advertise to the airplane
homebuilders to make custom panels, inserts, faceplates, engravings, etc.,
etc. Just look in the back of your EAA, Sport Flying you are a member, of
course
Ayund, your local sign shops may also offer such services... Look also to
trophy shops who make various plaques, etc... Jeez, too hunnert bucks
should get you one that lights up, blinks, and plays the Marseilles when you
transmit...
denny

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:TIcRb.27547$U% Trouble is, all I *really* need is the stupid
faceplate. Narco wants TWO
HUNDRED BUCKS for this stupid plastic faceplate!