Old September 5th 04, 08:37 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Why did Bush join the national guard?
From: Mike Dargan
Date: 9/5/2004 12:31 PM Pacific Standard Time

ArtKramr wrote:

Why did Bush join the National Guard instrae do the Army, Navy or Air

Force?
why?

At that time, TANG was a safe place to baby sit the children of
privilege who were burdened by poor scores on military aptitude tests.
I don't fault Bush's parents for buying their kid's way into the
champaign squadron. It's important that the best and the brightest
conserve their genes for future generations.

Can you imagine the disaster if the shrub had been given hazardous duty
which caused him to be disabled or killed before having the chance to
breed and produce equally brilliant offspring? Where would we be
without Jenna and Barbara?

Cheers

--mike

I think about Bush and am glad he was never around to fight with the 344th
although he would have gotten out of combat missions by hook or by crook.
especially crook. The resrves was the standard hiding place for the neocon
rich, and poweful.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: