Old April 15th 05, 06:57 PM
RNR

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:08:17 -0400, "Marco Leon" mmleon(at)yahoo.com
wrote:

Did you try giving Garmin's tech support a call? In my experience emails sit
in some support person's inbox for a while before someone reads it. It takes
quite a while for fast-growing companies to improve their customer service
levels accordingly.

Marco Leon

No, I didn't call them. If I didn't get the issue resolved here, I
would have tried the phone route. At this point, I was just pondering
what kind of gyrations someone with a major problem would have to go
through to get some service. On a side note, I recently emailed
Direct TV with a question about expanding my system. They responded
in less than a day. The answer was useless, but at least I heard from
them. I understand your point, but I'm still very disappointed in
Garmin.
Rich Russell