Old March 31st 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll; Mark is Toast

On Mar 30, 9:15*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:03:22 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote to Uncle Al aka
Mark:

1) Stop posting from Google Groups, as it provides a trivial means of
locating you. (I.e. you live in or near Greenville, SC and your ISP is Bell
South.)

posting-account=tWKq3woAAADSI58v2Y4BqPHmE7LsSJLz

This is given up by Google Groups with little effort; they are sick of
him, his threats; which makes "Mark" very easy to not only geolocate
but under the DMCA act, his information including his entire posting
history easily subpoenable without judicial review.

Not a problem. If this is done, then someone with
computer skills will easily uncover the truth that it
was Jeffrey (still hiding in this group) that crossposted
these hundreds of forged posts. (example, the whole
"my bio" thing, all lies)

WHY IS THIS POST I'M ANSWERING CROSSPOSTED?

I'm not bipolar. I never asked anyone for help. I
don't give out avation advice. I'm not experienced
enough. All that crap wasn't me. The asshole who
had no reservations about flooding THIS group and making
it unuseable was Jeffrey forging my identity and using
various sockpuppets.

I have close aviation friends in his area.

Me too. We have so much in common.

Now all he can wait for is the *knock on the door*, which may come
tomorrow, a week, a month or six.

Good. I'll take 2 boxes of chocolate mint.

That doesn't include the FAA which I have alerted to this creepo.

What "creepo"? The real person whom I am, that established
blueriverday@yahoo years ago, or the asshole "Jeffrey Bloss"
who has been forging my e mail for 6 months?

Again, why was your post cross-posted? This is something
Jeffrey would do.

---
Mark