Old March 17th 04, 07:00 AM
John Mark Harris

----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 5:35 AM
Subject: Bush/terrorism

In article ,
(Denyav) wrote:

It's not because America stands by Jews, it's because America supports
Israel's tactics. A big difference.

Israeli agencies do not kill even one Israeli citizen for the "social
engineering" purposes and they also do not send any of their operatives
to one way missions. Thats another difference.

Just because the other side are just as bad, doesn't excuse what the
supposedly more 'civilised' Israelis do.

Just as bad? It's not exactly fair to classify the Israelis as equal in
their actions to Palestinians. The Palestinians send suicide bombers to kill
innocents, the Israelis react by bulldozing Palestinian homes, and the two
are equal? Sure, even though I'm a firm supporter of Israel, I still think
they've gone too far sometimes, but you have to take into account the fact
that their citizens are being murdered regularly. Why is the global
community so incensed that Israel doesn't want to let these murderers live
along side them? Israel has offered multiple peace settlements over the
years only to have them rejected by the Palestinians.At what point are they
allowed to stop turning the other cheek and fight back, HARD?

Condemning Israel for being harsh toward a people that are trained from
childhood to hate them and if possible, die in order to kill them, is
ridiculous. If such a situation happened in America we would (hopefully) be
willing to take strong action to destroy our enemy before they destroyed us.