Old February 26th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Instruement checkride...for real this time (long)

Jack Allison wrote:
The short answer: I passed :-)

Wow...CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks for posting your checkride story. I'm about to begin, and have
printed out your story to re-read when more of it will make sense to me!
LOL. Hope you saved a copy, too. I wrote my private checkride story
right afterwards, and it's fun to go back and read it every once in a
while. I would have forgotten some of the details if I hadn't written
them all down.

Not having done the IA rating yet, it's a little daunting to hear
*everyone*, even those that have gone all the way to ATP, say the
instrument rating was the hardest one! Doesn't ANYONE say, "It was hard,
but not as bad as I anticipated" ???

Ah, and last but not least, the updated sig. line. Cool! :-)

Yeah!! Good job!