Old June 20th 04, 06:38 PM
Jim Weir

Jules

-So you are saying you would sign it off?

How the hell would I know? I'm 600 miles north, and not the least bit
interested in looking at a ratty 175. What I'm saying is that in all the
squawks a bitches in the original post, I have yet to see something that is
definitively unairworthy BY THE BOOK.

-
-Are you warning people or advertising?

None of the above. I'm in the enviable position of being able to pick and
choose my friends for whom I will do inspections; I don't have to work for
anybody who comes through the front door with an attitude.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com