Old May 13th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default MoGas Tips, Tricks, Concerns, How To

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"A. Smith" wrote in message
. com...

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message
Sounds like you have this aircraft engine thing figured out. Maybe
instead of building cheap houses you should be building cheap aircraft
engines.

Hey ****brains, my structural warranty claims, per unit, are one-third
what Richmond, US Home, and several others are. So evidently you know as
much about construction as you do about engines. Go back and read your
magazine ads.
--
Matt

Ah, profanity, the last resort of the mentally challenged. Maybe you should
take some time and collect your thoughts so you can reply in one post. Do
your own research, I have and I have seen FADEC in action. It works.