Old July 22nd 05, 06:32 PM

New and old? Where there any other countries added to the Old Continent
and I might not be aware of? Isn't that the case that Germany was
bordering Poland for what? Over 11 centuries? Or isn't that the case
that Germany was bordering France for how long now ? Bit over 1100
years ? And yes, it is a gimmick to divide people but....besides seeing
political changes, simply because someone is getting wiser or not , it
is still the Old Europe...but some pretend it is in a different wrap.
In addition, this is supposed to be a soaring site, not a political
one. There should not be politics in our sport. You guys want to take
on divisions, political systems, etc. do something else. You can take
on fishing, there seems to be a lot of politics involved.