Old January 12th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default free logbook software for pilots

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message
Yea I saw that right as I hit the send button. His post still makes me
cringe for the future.

Yeah, it was pretty bad.

If it makes you feel any better, I have been listening to idiots spouting
the "I'm an engineer...I don't need to know how to communicate" mantra for
a couple of decades now. So far, it doesn't seem like things are any
worse than they ever have been.

Well, I'm an engineer and a HUGE part of what I've done for the last three
decades is communicate. I've written specifications, reports, requirements.
I've done more design reviews and been to more meetings to discuss problems
and propose solutions than I can remember. The best designs in the world are
worthless unless other people can implement them (and can be convinced that
they are worth implementing).

--
Geoff
the sea hawk at wow way d0t com