Old April 26th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
brianDG303

Default Eagle and goat go for a flight

Once saw an eagle decide to have a duck for lunch, it swooped down on
flock of them, most of which flew off but a few stayed. It picked one
out and dove on it in a pretty relaxed way, the duck went under water,
no problem for the duck. This goes on for awhile, I'm thinking, stupid
eagle. The duck has no problem timing it's dive underwater to the
eagle's dive . But it was interesting to watch. That's when the second
eagle showed up, clearly both eagles knew the game quite well. They
started diving out if phase with each other, the duck couldn't figure
out the timing, duck for lunch. I came away with a very high opinion
of eagles. They've had a long time to figure this stuff out.