Old November 15th 03, 07:32 AM
Craig Prouse

" wrote:

BTW, I would bet alot of money that not one person here has even been
within 50 miles of the West Gladstone airport. Even so, the map
should probably be fixed.

My dad was briefly based at K.I. Sawyer AFB back in 1968, when I was just a
toddler. But that was within 50 miles, right? Was West Gladstone in
operation back then?

I've actually had success in getting a handful of charting errors fixed in
the last few years. Just write them up and send them to one of the
addresses published on the chart for that purpose. Apparently, the airport
identifier has changed from 9C9 to 43MI as well?