Old July 9th 05, 07:06 AM
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
Agreed.... and as good as Montblack was a flip-flopping, I'm sure he can
baffle them with bull**it, so I nominate him as official RAO media
spokesman.

Second!

Crap, how did that happen?? Organ speech ring a bell?

Hey Jim Weir, I just got elected to something, and I wasn't even running :-)

I'll contact them for more details.... I'll play nice.

However, rec.aviation N40 party should still be on Wednesday, IMHO - I'm
telling you, we'll go to the effort of changing things around only to be
left on the cutting room floor. It happens. But yes, this would be really,
really fun if we can pull it off.

An additional (Tuesday) N40 effort might be the ticket....

Let me chit chat with them before we decide anything.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/

Montblack - I hear the camera adds an extra 10lbs. Drat!!

From Carl Reiner/Steve Martin:
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid (1982)

"All dames are alike: they reach down your throat and they can grab your
heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, step on it with their
high heels, spit on it, shove it in the oven and cook the **** out of it.
Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and serve
it to you and then expect you to say, "Thanks, honey, it was delicious."