Old December 17th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.slack
Phil

Default CEO of Turiss Corporation, Psychologically Unstable

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:56:58 -0800 (PST), -Mark- wrote:

On Dec 17, 12:39*pm, Phil wrote:
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:21:10 -0800 (PST), -Mark- wrote:
In another VERY SERIOUS CRIMINAL EPISODE, and break from reality,
Mr. Mellinger, CEO of Turiss Corporation in Virginia, illegally
obtained personal information about one of the posters...

Mark,

How was it illegal?

and then called
an 80 year old, blind, diabetic mother and threatened
her to such an extent that she was sent to an
urgent care facility.

I'm sorry for that.

The police subsequently traced the call back to Philip Mellinger's
home in Maryland. He later apologized, but in further posts which
have appeared to come from him, he has threatened to shot the
elderly woman.

Mark, "shoot" or "shot" ?

In another instance of death threats, and delusions of psychotic
paranoia, Mr.Philip Mellinger, CEO of Turiss Corporation in
Virginia, when invited to attend a luncheon one afternoon,
responded with the following: "We will shoot to kill if you arrive
unannounced!!"

It's called criminal and malicious trespassing with intent to harm.
With your display of mental instabilities and having been forewarned
not to visit, we will be fully within the laws of the State of
Virginia.

Finally, Mr.Philip Mellinger of Ellicott City, MD. and
CEO of Turiss Corporation in Virginia has tried to
explain his psychological problems by revealing that
he "has recently gone through a lawsuit".

You extrapolate, no mental problems.

Apparently this has caused him to slip into a narcissistic
regression, wherein he is compelled to write usenet communications
(which are message board postings),

No they are not.

and he uses many
different nickname "identities" to stalk and harass the
other participants within various discussion groups.

No I don't.

But Mr.Mellinger isn't doing a solo act. He freely
admits that a business associate of his, (another
Turiss LLC employee?) is assisting him as they run
amuck across the internet in a concentrated effort of
disruption, insults and the placement of malware viruses
to data-mine personal information.

I never said any such thing.

It is still unclear
whether his partner "Ari Silverstein" is a business
associate, or yet another of Mr.Mellinger's personalities.

Headers don't lie, Mark.

One has to wonder what the real mission statement
is of this TURISS LLC company is, and who is really
watching the ship.

---
Mark IV

Mark, this is going to get very nasty for you.

Phil

Let me ask you a few questions.

Fair enough, you haven't much time left.

Who called whose mother?

I called yours. I apologized to the police, to you and to her (here).
I am sorry she dropped over dead. That is not my fault. That is your
fault for being a terrible son and neglecting her.

Who demanded to be call Philip Mellinger MD.

I made no demands.

Do you think all your trolling has disappeared?

Show me a troll. Other than your hundreds.

And, just exactly how would it have been legal for you to obtain her
phone number when I've remained anonymous across the internet?

Not to us are you anonymous. Not you, your name, your address, your
FBO, nothing. You left your electronic signatures in forums where you
have posted about your bipolarism. Your phone number with John Sisker.
We are technicians of e-commerce. It is simple to reconstruct your
public data.

Are you saying that you are Jeffrey Bloss?

I have no idea who Bloss is.

Are you saying that your post as he, which suggested I be "shot in
the head by a high powered rifle, and left to die a slow death",
was any less a threat than anything I said to "jeffrey bloss".

You're blabbering.

And isn't it a fact that right now you are posting to this forum
from the Turiss company, all the while libeling me and making false
claims about *my* mental health?

I never libeled you and no, I am posting from home. Turiss has been
purchased. Keep up. I'm semi-retired.

Doesn't this make the Turiss Company responsible for your behavior?
(the answer is yes)

---
Mark IV

Mark, did you see my post about holes and graves?

Phil