Old July 19th 04, 05:38 PM
Ed Rasimus

On 19 Jul 2004 16:23:04 GMT, (ArtKramr) wrote:

Wars are not won by warriors. They are won by kids barely out of their teens
who do what they were trained to dp. The "Warriors" just take credit for it
all.

Arthur Kramer

You might consider picking up Stolen Valor by Burkitt at the local
library. He very effectively debunks the "nineteen" myth regarding the
average age of Vietnam combatants.

Give me an army of "kids barely out of their teens" and I'll give you
an effective war-fighting force in about four years, provided I've got
a cadre of senior NCOs and Officers with the mettle to do the job.

Norm Schwartzkopf, Chuck Horner, Tommy Franks, Colin Powell, Joe
Ralston, Ron Fogleman, and a litany of others fill the warrior
definition much better than the teen-ager one.

But, if wishing will make it so in your mind, it will be.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
Smithsonian Institution Press