Old July 17th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Interesting pic

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:NCGfk.20661$%q.44
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:54:03 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip

wrote:

amazes me that there are no prop strike marks on the truck.
considering that it was almost airborne.
curiouser and curiouser.

Yeah, I agree. It just doesn't look like an airplane hit it. It looks
more like it lived in Oklahoma for a while.

Bertie

Well we will all reserve our final opinion of the situation pending

your
joint decision on the incident.

Good decision.

Be sure and let us know when you two have finished your professional
investigation (of the photograph).

OK, will do lieutenant fjukktard.

Bertie