Old October 10th 05, 04:31 PM
NickL

CTR says: "Please advise of the source of the data that provides other
values (less than 1000 miles)or states that this is only available in
short take off mode."

Nick responds: I wish YOU would do some work, here Carlos, it gets
exasperating when you do NOTHING but mis-read my data, foolishly, and
post inane observations that show you haven't even read the data your
company posts on your aircraft. You behave like a spoiled kid, arms
folded, who tosses yet another demand, and does nothing to add
information.

Before I post the published refutation of your wish for more range on
the 609, can I take it that since you ask nothing about the V22, you
cede to my (and the US Navy's)data?

Nick

CTR wrote:
Nick,

All available published data gives 1,000 NM as the maximum range of the
BA609 with an added internal fuel tank. Please advise of the source of
the data that provides other values or states that this is only
available in short take off mode.

You are correct that the weight savings is the smaller part of the
equation. Still this is much higher than most helicopters because of
the need to maintain a CEO level of comfort at 25,000 ft. The major
restriction is in meeting full Cat A.

As I stated before, for government and special civil applications this
restriction can be reduced (ie Coast Guard).

For a fair comparison to the UH-60 military aircraft, can you provide a
source of data that can confirm that the UH-60 meets the latest Cat A
requirements for loads values you are using?

Thanks in advance for providing this information.

Take care,

CTR