Old July 9th 07, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default A final yenc thought.

Norm DePlume wrote in
:

Hello,

My newsreader has native yEncoding support so I don't really have a
dog in this fight. But that's no reason to keep my two-bit opinion to
myself, now is it?

I figure it's the poster's call to make, and if I want the posts, it's
my responsibility to do what it takes to get them. If you don't want
to adopt yEncoding support, well that's your choice to make.

It's just that people are complaining about free stuff and I've yet to
see a dignified way to do that.

Besides, how often do you get to capitalize the second letter of a
word and have it be grammatically correct? Admit it, it's exciting.

Well put, Norm

And thanks to all the great poster yenc or not who keep this NG alive and
well!