Old August 9th 15, 12:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default FLARM in Stealth Mode at US 15M/Standard Nationals - Loved It!

What equipment do you have? It sounds really good. (This is to the pilot who says he hardly looks at a display).

I have LX 9000 and Butterfly display. I get voice warnings when I don't need them (I think I get them up to 1000 foot vertical seperation, not interested over 500 feet) and often don't get them when a glider is too close. The Butterfly does not show ID's (I was unable to get it to accept the Flarm database).