Old July 15th 04, 03:49 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Donald Trump tells Bush. "You're fired"
From: (OXMORON1)
Date: 7/15/2004 7:18 AM Paci

I am tired of the insane political ranting and raving by all parties in this
group.

Rick Clark
Oxmoron1

Political talk is ok as long as it is balanced by military aviation matrerial.
What is annoying is when some only post political stuff never anything to do
with military aviation. Maybe that is because they have no contributions to
make and no experience in military aviation. Your objections seem to revolve
around only tjhose who disagree with you. There is more than one political
viewpoint in his country. Have you noticed? Ed has been posting a lot of
political stuiff. I noticed you have never posted any objections to his
material. Wonder why? BTW. do you have anything to post military aviation?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer