Old February 27th 20, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default LiFePo Refit Part 23 AC

Shaun Wheeler wrote on 2/26/2020 1:13 PM:
L33 solo.

Does the handbook specify the type of battery required for the instruments, or
prohibit LiFe batteries? If not, and it's easily removable, I think you can
reasonably claim it's a portable device and use one of your choosing in the
glider; after all, you likely have Lithium batteries in it already - your cell
phone, your inReach/Spot, your logger, and a handheld radio.