Old October 2nd 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mark Hansen

Default VFR Practise Approaches

On 10/2/2010 1:59 PM, wrote:
On Oct 2, 12:16 pm, Mark Hansen wrote:

You are clearly reading more into his statement than what's there.

No.... He said I can do what I want in Bravo. I cannot.

I can decline an ATC instruction as PIC for remaining VMC rather then
penetrate a cloud or the unlikely possibility of traffic conflict, but
I CANNOT do as I well please in Bravo.

So your example is that you must follow an ATC instruction? Really?
He said "Unless ATC tells you otherwise...". Please explain exactly
what he said can be done in B which you believe cannot.

If he says that to land a plane, you must descend from cruise altitude,
will you say that's wrong because he didn't include the other 20 or 30
things which also must be done?

It's clear you simply have a bone to pick with Anthony and don't care
if you're actually making any sense.

Lately I've noticed that Anthony has been making a real effort to
make it clear that he only simulates. Perhaps it's time to give him
a break?