Old May 14th 05, 09:18 PM
Dude

"Laonork" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, guys... I'm making an official announcement. "Airplanes don't kill

people!, people kill people!" This statement is hereby mine and none
of you better use it without my concent! LOL. Monday I'm going to the

T-shirt shop and ordering me 1000 units of various sizes. Let me know
if anyone wants one. I'll donate 10% of the profits to EAA's Young
Eagles program, promise! I don't know how much they will cost me, but
I won't mark it up much. Just to cover my time and gas money and also
to cover the cost of the beer while I talk my graphics guy into
designing it Pro-Bono.

Let me know how many and what sizes you want. It wont cost much,
promise.

Flyingmonk.

LOL, While I agree, I will decline.

That line hasn't gotten the gun lobby anywhere. We don't need to go there.