Old August 26th 18, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Spratt 103

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 5:50:28 PM UTC+10, wrote:
I'm interested in building a Spratt 103, see www.spratt103.com. I like to hear from anyone with specific information about it's flight qualities, based on the actual experience of flying one or observing its flight.
About 200 plans have been sold world wide and as it isn't a 10 year build, surely some are now flying.

Scott

My set of plans is no 139, they are comprehensive and I feel confident that I could build from them. If you go to the web site there are videos of it flying.

Graham