Old November 4th 18, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default LiFePO4 chargers

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 9:52:40 AM UTC-8, wrote:
My CP1230 LiFePO4 battery charger went south. Any suggestions on a replacement? What are you using for LiFePO4 batteries? Mine are 15 AH with BMS.

I've used a few LiFePO4 batteries and chargers.
The ASG29 has 3x 10AH Tenergy LiFePO4 (2 in parallel, one separate) and one 3AH Bioenno in the tail as battery 2 of the Air-Glide. Powers CN2 display, CN Vario, Air-Glide S, PowerFlarm, Trig TT22 and Trig TY91 all day.
The Duo has 2x Bioenno LiFePO4 (9AH?) batteries, with comparitive performance similar to the price comparison.
For chargers, liking the Tenergy TB6AC, which will charge different chemistries and cell counts.
Bioenno also sell LiFePO4 solar charge controllers for the trailer or glider.
https://www.bioennopower.com/collect...er-controllers
Jim

http://www.all-battery.com/Tenergytb...ger-01436.aspx