Old January 1st 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default You Know You're Old Dept.

("John Clear" wrote)
When I was in college, a friend remarked 'you know you are getting old
when the girls that pose in THOSE magazines are younger then you'...

I believe this one tops them all:

This year is bad enough, next January it gets worse - much, much worse.

Young ladies will qualify for Playboy magazine's Playmate status

.... (wait for it) ...

sigh ....who were BORN in the 1990's!

Montblack-in-time
"Libyans!" (1985) (1955) (1885) (2015) (...and beyond)
http://www.bttf.com/travel.htm
Good luck getting that hovering skateboard certified - in any category!

http://www.tvparty.com/tunnel.html
Best show on TV, to a 2nd grader - I had the lunch box!