Old January 2nd 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default You Know You're Old Dept.

Ramey AFB Puerto Rico 72 Strategic Bomb Wing. 54-56.
We had Curtis Lemays Brother-in-law for a Wing commander. Wore a small
tiger emblem on the back of his helmet liner.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

" Don L n FTW" wrote in message
news

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
Stuart,

When I was in high school we lived in northern Idaho. Our home was

about
100 miles from Fairchild AFB. I distenctly remember hearing the B-36's
rumble and seeing the contrails streaming from each engine as they flew
over Troy.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

C-82s McChord AFB 53-54
C-47s Korea 54-55 (last C-47 Sqdn in the AF)
B-36 Fairchild AFB 55-56 I probably was in one of those you